Mountainview Majesty Incredible Mountain Views from 2 decks, w/ Game Room. HotTub. WiFi, 4 King Rms
Size –8 Bedrooms • 5 Bathrooms 5 Baths • Sleeps 13-24
⏤ HIGHLIGHTS ⏤
- 🛏 8 Bedrooms: 4 King, 4 Queen
- 🎱 Game room w/billiards, foosball, video game arcade
- ⛰ 2 new and expanded decks w/extraordinary mountain views
- ♨️ Hot tub - new 7-person with wonderful features.
- 🌞 3 community pools (in season)
- ⛰ 5 mins to Great Smoky Mountain National Park
- 🏚 4,000 sq ft of interior space
- 💤 Sleeps up to 24
- 🚻 5 Baths
- 🛁 Jetted tub
- 🌐 200Mbps FAST Internet/WiFi
- 🔥 Wood-burning fireplace (Oct-Mar)
- 🚘 Parking up to 5 vehicles
- 🍳 Full kitchen
- 🥩2 charcoal grills
- 🧺 In-home washer/dryer
- ⏰ 6 mins - Ober Gatlinburg summit (skiing)
- ⏰ 10 min - downtown Gatlinburg
- ⏰ 20 mins - Dollywood & central Pigeon Forge
- 🦺 Licensed & inspected by City of Gatlinburg
- 🧽 Enhanced cleaning regimen
Nature paints a beautiful autumn landscape of mountain views from the windows and decks of our chalet in the Tennessee Smoky Mountains! Gather up your family/friends for a memorable stay at this spacious 8-bedroom, 5-bath, 4,000+ sq ft deluxe chalet located above Gatlinburg.
✼ Perfect for family holidays & reunions, vacations with friends, church gatherings, and organizational retreats.
This beautiful chalet has a fully-equipped kitchen, complete with a drip-style coffee maker and K-cup machine, plenty of cookware for those big meals, and more then enough dinnerware and utensils for the whole group. The refrigerator and dishwasher are both large capacity models to handle all of the food and dirty dishes. For convenience, there are 2 microwaves!
The dining table seats 10-12 people and another 10-12 at the counter seats. This area has a large picture window with a gorgeous view of Mt. LeConte. In the living area, there are 3 sofas, large Samsung HDTV, and a stacked-stone wood-burning fireplace (available Oct 1 - Mar 31). Step out the French doors onto the upper deck and relax on one of the sofas or chairs with an amazing mountain vista.
Get some work done or attend online school while visiting! The main level has a desk for work and our high-speed Internet service with the latest mesh WiFi technology lets many devices be online without interference.
We just completed the installation of 2 new poly-wood decks on the rear, enhancing the mountain views and enlarging the deck area. A brand new, state-of-the-art hot tub that seats 7, and new flooring being laid in the home are just some of the wonderful upgrades you will find at Mountainview Majesty. Updated photos are coming soon!
—— HOME LAYOUT ——
Main Floor: 1 bedroom w/king bed; shared bathroom; great room with living area with 2 queen sleeper sofas, dining area, kitchen; access to upper deck
Lower Level 1: 2 bedrooms w/queen beds, jack-n-jill bathroom; 1 bedroom with queen bed, twin loft bed, twin mattress, en-suite bathroom; game room with futon; access to lower deck and hot tub
Lower Level 2: 4 bedrooms w/king beds; shared hall bathroom with tub/shower; shared hall bathroom with jetted-tub and separate shower
—— IMAGINE YOUR STAY HERE ——
Experience nature's beauty from the comfortable seating on the main level deck with views of the Mt. LeConte, or the lower deck with hot tub. Nestled in the picturesque Smoky Mountains, among tulip poplars, hemlocks, oaks, elms, beeches, birches, glorious mountain laurels, and ferns, it is vacation heaven. Whether you visit in the spring when dogwoods bloom beautifully, in summer when breezes blow refreshingly, in fall when foliage colors change spectacularly, or in winter when the occasional covering of pristine snow decorates the area, it is amazing.
During the day, get out and discover the beauty of the Smoky Mountains by taking the 10-minute drive to the Sugarlands Visitor Center. Go on a hike to Cataract Falls, a drive through Cades Cove, or stroll downtown Gatlinburg. Perhaps share a thrill on a coaster at Dollywood or dine along Old Mill Road in Pigeon Forge - just 20 minutes away!
After a day spent exploring, unwind in the living area on a couch in front of the large flat-screen TV. Use the rock-faced wood-burning fireplace on cooler evenings during the fireplace season! Then go to the game room to play a round of pool or foosball, perhaps a challenge others to a duel of Galaga or Donkey Kong on the new multigame video arcade system. Onlookers will be able to relax on the futon in front of the flat-screen TV with the XBox One.
Haven't had enough crisp mountain air? Step outside onto the upper deck and relax on the comfy sofas or enjoy a long soak in the private hot tub on the lower deck. If you prefer something more private and away from your group, there is also a jetted tub in the lower shared bathroom.
When you're hungry, head to the fully equipped kitchen that offers counter seating for up to 10 people and lots of counter space for all of your food preparation needs. Two park-style charcoal grills outside provide plenty of grate space for grilling those steaks, chicken, burgers, and hot dogs for your large group.
A 6 minute drive to the Ober Gatlinburg recreation area will provide outdoor fun for every season that can include skiing, tubing, ice skating (year-round), and many other activities. Or, make the 10-minute drive into downtown Gatlinburg for the day and sample the excellent food choices, live music, souvenir shops, fudge adnd backed good, mini-golf, arcade games, or the museums! There are 3 possible routes to downtown which can help to avoid traffic during the busy times.
Please remember that you are not staying in a hotel, you are staying in our home. While there is not a "front desk", our Housekeeping and Maintenance team is just a phone call away and we are available by email, text, or message.
—— SAFETY FEATURES - YOUR SAFETY MATTERS ——
- Smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Fire extinguishers
- Exterior security cameras, (parking area) - no interior views.
- Current permit & inspection by City of Gatlinburg
- Enhanced cleaning after every guest
- Hot tub emptied and cleaned between each stay
—— ACCESSIBILITY ——
- 6 steps to enter the home; 5 from street to porch, 1 to enter
- Main level is an open floorplan
- King bedroom and a full bath on the main level
- The "step-in shower" is on the lowest level
—— RULES/POLICIES ——
- If cancelled 60+ days before arrival, you will receive a refund of all monies paid to us but will be charged separately for any credit card fees incurred
- No smoking of any kind
- No animals of any kind are permitted at any time
- No events or parties - occupancy cannot exceed # of people in party
- Must be 25+ years old to book
- No third-party bookings
- A signed rental agreement and valid govt ID is required
- A roster of all guests to include first & last name, age, and email address (for adults only) is required.
- A $45 resort fee will be included in your total at checkout
- Refundable security deposit is required
- Fireplace open Oct 1 - March 31. We do not provide firewood
- Absolute maximum of 5 parking spaces -- no exceptions. There is no place in the community for more parking.
Despite some development, the whole region is very much “in the untamed mountains”, so wildlife and insects are pervasive. This is especially true of ladybugs, a beneficial and protected species here. We take every reasonable precaution and employ a monthly pest prevention program with a local, licensed exterminator. Despite that, you may still encounter lady bugs or other small critters in or around the home.
—— ENHANCED CLEANING ——
Our housekeeping partner has always had a strict cleaning regimen that is performed after every guest stay. In light of the pandemic, we have worked with them and updated it to include processes and procedures to increase protections for our guests and our housekeeping team.
Hot Tub: Drained, cleaned, and refilled after every guest; fresh Bromine added.
Linens: laundered & processed in temperatures that exceed those recommended for laundry operations; disinfectant added if appropriate; dried at temperatures needed for sanitization.
Cabin: all high-touch surfaces receive extra attention.
- Disinfectant is used on all bedding and soft surfaces, such as comforters, sofas, carpets, curtains, shower curtains, etc.
- Lysol™ is used on all compatible surfaces to clean and disinfect.
- Bleach-based cleaners are used in bathrooms, kitchens, and areas that are better served by chlorine-based products.
Staff: Housekeeping staff have been fully trained in the proper methods of cleaning and preparing our home for our guests. Staff are required to immediately report anything that may be any kind of health issue in the cabin, with themselves, or with other staff.
IMPORTANT: Not all surfaces are safe for use with all sanitizers. DO NOT APPLY sanitization products without being 100% sure they will not harm surfaces. We have already had a dining table as well as door clocks and handles damaged by guests who applied their own sanitizers that ruined the finishes.
—— POOLS, POOLS, & MORE POOLS ——
You have use of 2 passes for your group to access the 3 clubhouses with outdoor pools and other recreational facilities of the Chalet Village Owners Club. One pass is good for the entire group, but at times groups may want to split up. Note that there is a $50 per card replacement fee if the pass is not returned at the end of your stay. The clubhouse passes can also be used for discounts at restaurants and attractions across Gatlinburg.Pool and clubhouse hours are 9am-9pm, but can vary based on weather and attendance. Some are occasionally closed for maintenance and other activities, so please contact the office at 865-436-4440 to confirm status and hours. Pools are open seasonally from May to September (exact dates depend on weather and usage). The pool season runs "roughly" from early May to mid-September, depending on weather and demand.
All of the clubhouses offer free WiFi access, changing rooms, showers (bring your own towels, but not our bath towels please), and have drink machines and/or concessions. Some have meeting and banquet rooms for rent.
South Clubhouse - 1319 South Baden Drive
- Closed Tuesdays
- 58,000 gallon swimming pool - 1 to 9 feet deep
- Tennis courts
- Childrens’ play enclosure - ages 12 & under
- Small “home-style” workout room (universal gym & other equipment)
North Clubhouse - 705 Village Loop Road (at Wiley Oakley)
- Closed Wednesdays
- Tremendous mountain views
- Three swimming pools
- Lighted year-round tennis courts
- Paved walking trail
Upper Alpine Clubhouse - 1151 Upper Alpine Road
- Closed Tuesday & Wednesday
- Pool deck offers shade, sun, and a view of the Ober Gatlinburg ski slopes
- Pool is 20×40 and ranges from 3 feet to 8.5 feet in depth
- Wading pool for little ones w/cascading rain drop umbrella
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Ninety-seven percent (97.00 %) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.A refundable security deposit is required. It is done by placing a "hold" on funds from the card on file. The hold is released after checkout inspection if all is well.
About the OwnerWe fell in love with this home the very first time we saw it and knew our family would make many happy memories in it.
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||