Mountainview Majesty 4BR Beautiful View-GameRm-Fireplace-HotTub-Rocky Top
Size –4 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms 3 Baths • Sleeps 9-14
♨️ Hot tub
🌐 Fast Internet/WiFi
🔥 Wood-burning fireplace (Oct-Mar)
🎱 Game room w/billiards, foosball, arcade video game console, and more
⛰ 2 decks w/extraordinary Mt. LeConte views
🛏 4 Bedrooms - 1 King/3 Queen
💤 Sleeps 14-16
🚻 3 Baths
🚘 Parking 4-5 vehicles
🏚 3,000+ sq ft of interior space
👨🏻🍳 Fully equipped kitchen
🥩 2 charcoal grills
🧺 In-home washer and dryer
🏊🏼♀️ 3 community pools
⛰ 5 minutes to Great Smoky Mountain National Park
🚠 6 mins to Ober Gatlinburg summit
⏰ 10 min to downtown Gatlinburg
🎢 20 mins to Dollywood and central Pigeon Forge
🦺 Licensed & Inspected Annually by City of Gatlinburg
🧽 Enhanced cleaning regimen (details below)
"We stayed at Mountainview Majesty for 3 nights in August. Everything one would need for an amazing vacation is ready and waiting for you. The house has everything you need. Chuck and Vicki have thought of everything. The views from the chalet are remarkable!! We will definitely visit again" ⏤ Laina (Vrbo)
Nature paints a beautiful autumn landscape from the windows and decks of our chalet in the Tennessee Smoky Mountains! Gather up to 14 family/friends for a memorable stay at this spacious 4-bedroom, 3-bath, 3,000+ sq ft luxury chalet located above Gatlinburg.
Have to work while visiting or attend school online? Our fast 200mbps Internet service w/latest mesh WiFi lets many devices be online without interference. A desk on the main level makes it easier to get the work done.
Gather your family and friends for a memorable stay at this spacious luxury chalet in the heart of Gatlinburg. Experience the natural beauty from the large furnished deck with panoramic views of the Smokies and the lower deck with hot tub. Nestled in the picturesque Smoky Mountains, among tulip poplars, hemlocks, oaks, elms, beeches, birches, glorious mountain laurels, and ferns, it is vacation heaven. Whether you visit in the spring when dogwoods bloom beautifully, in summer when breezes blow refreshingly, in fall when foliage colors change spectacularly, or in winter when pristine snow decorates charmingly, it is amazing.
After a day spent exploring, unwind in the living area on one of the 3 couches in front of the large flat-screen TV and use the rock-faced wood-burning fireplace on cooler evenings! Then go to the game room to play a friendly round of pool or foosball. Onlookers will be able to relax on the futon in front of the flat-screen TV with the XBox One.
If you haven't had enough crisp mountain air, you can sit out on the upper deck from the main living area. Step outside and relax on the comfortable sofas and chairs or enjoy a long soak in the private hot tub on the lower deck.
When you're feeling hungry, make your way into the fully equipped kitchen with large island that offers counter seating for up to 10 people and plenty of counter space for all of your food preparation needs. Two park-style charcoal grills provide plenty of grate space for grilling those steaks, chicken, burgers, and hot dogs!
Just a 6 minute drive from Mountainview Majesty is the Ober Gatlinburg recreation area which offers outdoor fun for every season, including skiing, snow-tubing, mountain coaster, ice skating, and may other activities. Downtown Gatlinburg is a short 10-minute trip.
⏤ HOME LAYOUT ⏤
- Main Floor: 1 bedroom w/king bed; shared bathroom; great room with living area with 2 queen sleeper sofas, dining area, kitchen; access to upper deck
- Lower level 1: 2 bedrooms w/queen beds, jack-n-jill bathroom; 1 bedroom with queen bed, twin loft bed, twin mattress, en-suite bathroom; game room with queen futon; access to lower deck with hot tub
- Lower level 2: Closed
⏤ RULES/POLICIES ⏤
- No smoking of any kind.
- No animals permitted.
- No events, parties or large gatherings.
- Must be 25+ yrs old to book.
- No third-party bookings.
- Signed rental agreement and valid govt ID is required.
- Roster of guests is required; includes full name, age, and email address (if adult).
- Refundable security deposit is required.
⏤ CANCELLATION ⏤
- All cancellations are subject to a 3% charge to cover the credit card processing costs.
- Guests will receive 97% refund if cancelled at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- No refunds if cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival.
⏤ YOUR SAFETY MATTERS ⏤
- Smoke detectors
- CO2 detectors
- Fire extinguishers
- Exterior cameras (parking area) - no interior views.
- Current permit & inspection by City of Gatlinburg
- Thorough housecleaning process
⏤ ACCESSIBILITY ⏤
- 6 steps to enter the home; 5 from street to porch and 1 to enter
- Main level is an open floorplan with no steps to enter any room
- King bedroom and a full bath on the main level
- Stairs required to access lower level w/Game Room and hot tub
⏤ ENHANCED CLEANING ⏤
Our housekeeping partner has always had a strict cleaning regimen that is performed after every guest stay. In light of the pandemic, we have updated it to include additional processes and procedures to increase protections for both our guests and our team members.
Hot Tub: Drained, cleaned, and refilled after every guest; fresh Bromine added.
Linens: laundered and processed in temperatures that exceed those recommended for laundry operations; disinfectant added if appropriate; dried at temperatures needed for sanitization.
- Disinfectant is used on all bedding and soft surfaces, such as comforters, sofas, carpets, curtains, shower curtains, etc.
- Lysol™ is used on all compatible surfaces to clean and disinfect.
- Bleach-based cleaners are used in bathrooms, kitchens, and other areas that are better served by chlorine-based products.
On-Site Staff: Housekeeping staff have been fully trained in the proper methods of cleaning and preparing our home for our guests. Staff are required to immediately report anything that may be any kind of health issue in the cabin, with themselves, or with other staff.
⏤ POOLS, POOLS, & MORE POOLS ⏤
Chalet Village Amenities
As our guest, you have access to 2 passes (1 pass is good for whole group - we give 2 in case you need/want to split up) for the 3 clubhouses with pools and other recreational facilities. Normal operating hours are 9am-9pm, but may vary based on weather and attendance. Pool season is roughly mid-May to late-September depending on weather and demand. Some are occasionally closed for maintenance and other activities. Please contact the office at 865-436-4440 to confirm status and hours.
All of the clubhouses offer free WiFi access, food/drink concessions, changing rooms, and showers (bring your own towels). Some also have meeting/event/banquet rooms for rent.
- South Clubhouse - 1319 South Baden Drive
- North Clubhouse - 705 Village Loop Road (at Wiley Oakley)
- Upper Alpine Clubhouse - 1151 Upper Alpine Road
Closed Tuesday & Wednesday
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Ninety-seven percent (97.00 %) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 14 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
A refundable security deposit is required. It is done as a "hold" on the card placed on file.
Fabulous Autumn Mtn Views-Hot Tub-GameRm-Mins to Downtown-WiFi-GSMNP
About the OwnerWe fell in love with this home the very first time we saw it and knew our family would make many happy memories in it. Not everyone can fill an 8-bedroom chalet so we lock off the lowest floor to make it more affordable to smaller groups.
This rental is for a portion of an 8-bedroom chalet. The bedroom & bathrooms on the lowest floor will be locked off and not available for use. No other guests or parties will be present. This permits smaller parties to experience the beautiful chalet at more reasonable prices. Guests booking from this listing will have complete access to the top 2 floors of the home, as described fully in the listing.
Dishes, silverware, bowls, serving dishes and bowls, utensils, linens, and towels are all provided. In addition, we supply a starter set of trash bags, dishwasher pods, detergent, soaps, shampoo, and other sundries.
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||